A problem with resizing splitters

Maximillian Davids
Hello to you all.

I've got a problem with resizing splitters. My window has two widgets (lists) on the right and three on the left, on the middle there is a text view, as well as a toolbar on the top. I'm using two vertical splitters, one between the text edit and the right widgets, and the other between that text edit and the left widgets. When I move any of these splitters, the text edit overlaps the toolbar... Any idea why is this happening?

Thanks in advance.

Re: A problem with resizing splitters

Samuel S. Shuster <sames@interaccess.com>
Maximillian,

>I've got a problem with resizing splitters. My window has two widgets
>(lists) on the right and three on the left, on the middle there is a text
>view, as well as a toolbar on the top. I'm using two vertical splitters, one
>between the text edit and the right widgets, and the other between that text
>edit and the left widgets. When I move any of these splitters, the text edit
>overlaps the toolbar... Any idea why is this happening?

If this is Widgetry, then this is a bug that is currently under review....
Attached is the unreviewed fix.

                                And So It Goes
                                     Sames

Samuel S. Shuster [|]
VisualWorks Engineering, GUI Project
Smalltalk Enables Success -- What Are YOU Using?

AR52420.st (2K) Download Attachment

Re: A problem with resizing splitters

Maximillian Davids
Samuel,
Thank you for your response, it's working great now!