A question concerning fonts

Mateusz Grotek
Hi,
Is it possible to use nonascii/nonenglish characters in a workspace and
browser. I have changed the font, but I still get question marks...

Pharo1.3
Latest update: #13327

Seaside 3.07 One-Click image from here:
http://www.seaside.st/distributions/Seaside-3.0.7-OneClick.zip

Mateusz Grotek

Re: A question concerning fonts

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi Mateusz,

On 13 Nov 2013, at 20:17, Mateusz Grotek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it possible to use nonascii/nonenglish characters in a workspace and
> browser. I have changed the font, but I still get question marks...
>
> Pharo1.3
> Latest update: #13327
>
> Seaside 3.07 One-Click image from here:
> http://www.seaside.st/distributions/Seaside-3.0.7-OneClick.zip
>
> Mateusz Grotek

You can try enabling FreeType fonts and selecting a font that can display more characters, like Arial Unicode MS.

HTH,

Sven

Re: A question concerning fonts

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2