A quick vote of thanks...

1 message Options

A quick vote of thanks...

Andy Bower
Folks,

I think it's appropriate at this stage to say thanks to a number of people
who've given us permission to include their software in Dolphin 5.

We must remember that the Refactoring Browser engine is the work of John
Brant and Don Roberts of Refactory Inc. The entire Smalltalk community
should be grateful to them for making it freely available. While the work on
the Dolphin integration was mostly done here at Object Arts, all Dolphin
users should send out a further vote of thanks to Don and John for allowing
us to ship Dolphin Professional with the RB pre-installed in the image. We'd
also like to thank Donald MacQueen who put a great deal of effort into
creating the RB UI for Dolphin 4.

Jeff Odell has also kindly consented to allow us to ship Dolphin
Professional with his SUnit Browser pre-installed.  This is our SUnit UI of
choice for our internal testing so, thanks Jeff, both for letting us ship it
and writing it in the first place. In addition to Jeff's stuff we'll also be
including the standard Camp Smalltalk SUnit UI for those who wish to
continue with what they know.

BTW Jeff, Don and John can you let us know if you want the SUnit Browser to
be lumped under the Camp Smalltalk packages in the Package Browser or would
you prefer separate "Jeff Odell"  and "Refactory Inc" directory structures?

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.object-arts.com