A ready only transcript does not fly

Stéphane Ducasse
Fernando
I think that we should rollback the transcript. because this is really annoying that we cannot use
the transcript:
        copy and paste
        execute an expression there.
May be this is better to improve the ThreadSafeTranscript.
The new one looks like a regression and I'm quite sure people will not like it.
So this was a good try but we should recognise when stuff do not work as good as we wanted.

Re: A ready only transcript does not fly

Igor Stasenko
On 23 April 2011 00:06, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Fernando
> I think that we should rollback the transcript. because this is really annoying that we cannot use
> the transcript:
>        copy and paste
>        execute an expression there.
> May be this is better to improve the ThreadSafeTranscript.
> The new one looks like a regression and I'm quite sure people will not like it.
> So this was a good try but we should recognise when stuff do not work as good as we wanted.

amen.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: A ready only transcript does not fly

Mariano Martinez Peck
+9999999999999

Please, put back the old theaded transcript.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 11:06 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Fernando
I think that we should rollback the transcript. because this is really annoying that we cannot use
the transcript:
       copy and paste
       execute an expression there.
May be this is better to improve the ThreadSafeTranscript.
The new one looks like a regression and I'm quite sure people will not like it.
So this was a good try but we should recognise when stuff do not work as good as we wanted.

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com