A simple question

Rich Demers
Hi all,
Would someone be so kind as to tell me what environment string to use to access the VW-DEV repository? Thanks.
Rich
"To build good systems, build good subsystems!"

Re: A simple question

Janko Mivšek
Rich, if you mean Cincom Public repository, here it is:

        store.cincomsmalltalk.com:5432_store_public

Best regards
Janko

Rich Demers wrote:
> Hi all,
> Would someone be so kind as to tell me what environment string to use to
> access the VW-DEV repository? Thanks.
> Rich
> "To build good systems, build good subsystems!"

Re: A simple question

Dave Stevenson-2
That is not a question that should be asked/answered on vwnc...