A way to install seaside with default password ?

A way to install seaside with default password ?

Damien Cassou-3
Hi,

working on a new image for web developers, I'm looking for a way to
install seaside in a script without waiting for the image creator to
enter admin name and password.

Thank you

Re: A way to install seaside with default password ?

Philippe Marschall
#valueSupplyingAnswers:

2006/11/26, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> working on a new image for web developers, I'm looking for a way to
> install seaside in a script without waiting for the image creator to
> enter admin name and password.
>

> Thank you

Re: A way to install seaside with default password ?

Benjamin Pollack
On 11/26/06, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

working on a new image for web developers, I'm looking for a way to
install seaside in a script without waiting for the image creator to
enter admin name and password.

Assuming you're using the Installer (which I think is at squeaksource.com/Installer.html , but SqueakSource is down and I'm on vacation, so I can't check) you just do use #answer:with: before you call #install:. E.g.,

| squeaksource |
squeaksource := Installer repository: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/'.
(squeaksource project: 'Seaside')
     answer: '*administrator*' with: 'seaside';
     answer: '*password*' with: 'admin';
     install: 'Seaside2.6b'.

--Benjamin