AIDA and Wiki

Nicholas Moore
Hello Janko,

I am returning to Smalltalk after several years away from programming. I
have got AIDA/Web running on VW 7.5 and am impressed. I would like to
add a Wiki site, which would you recommend, SmallWiki or WikiWorks?

Is there any documentation about how to integrate a Wiki into AIDA?

By the way, thank you for all your hard work in producing AIDA/Web, it
seems really elegant to me.

Kind regards

Nicholas
--

*Nicholas J Moore*
+44 7786 063 333

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

AIDA and Wiki

Janko Mivšek
Hi Nicholas,

Nicholas Moore wrote:
> I am returning to Smalltalk after several years away from programming. I
> have got AIDA/Web running on VW 7.5 and am impressed. I would like to
> add a Wiki site, which would you recommend, SmallWiki or WikiWorks?

Welcome back to Smalltalk!

There is a wiki like CMS on top of Aida, called BiArt and both Aida's
and Swazoo's sites are running on top of it. So far it is commercial but
I'm thinking about preparing a BiArt "lite" and open source it. If you
are interested I can hurry a bit ...

> Is there any documentation about how to integrate a Wiki into AIDA?
>
> By the way, thank you for all your hard work in producing AIDA/Web, it
> seems really elegant to me.

Thank you very much for encouraging words. I'll try to do my best in a
future too.

Best regards
Janko

--