AIDA and persistency on Squeak

Nicolas Petton
Hi,

When I create a new site, after saving the image and restarting it, the
site doesn't exists anymore. Is it normal ?

Cheers,

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nico.bioskop.fr

Une pi?ce jointe non texte a ?t? nettoy?e...
Nom: non disponible
Type: application/pgp-signature
Taille: 189 octets
Desc: Ceci est une partie de message

AIDA and persistency on Squeak

Janko Mivšek
Nicolas,

nicolas petton wrote:

> When I create a new site, after saving the image and restarting it, the
> site doesn't exists anymore. Is it normal ?

This is definitively not normal. Before save, inspect SwazooServer
singleton sites to see if your site is there. If it is, then it must be
saved without a problem.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Miv?ek
AIDA/Web
http://www.aidaweb.si

AIDA and persistency on Squeak

Nicolas Petton

Le samedi 20 octobre 2007 ? 22:06 +0200, Janko Miv?ek a ?crit :

> Nicolas,
>
> nicolas petton wrote:
>
> > When I create a new site, after saving the image and restarting it, the
> > site doesn't exists anymore. Is it normal ?
>
> This is definitively not normal. Before save, inspect SwazooServer
> singleton sites to see if your site is there. If it is, then it must be
> saved without a problem.

I reinstalled Swazoo and AIDA on a clean image, and I have no prblem
anymore.

Thanks,

Nicolas

--