AIDA promo

Nicholas Moore
Hi Janko,
I like the idea of being able to put a small logo somewhere on my web
site (www.c4cnc.org) which says something like:
"Empowered by AIDA/Web Technology".

What do you think? Do you have anything like that, or would you like me
to come up with something?

Nicholas

--

*Nicholas J Moore*
+44 7786 063 333

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

AIDA promo

Janko Mivšek
Hi Nicholas,

Nicholas Moore wrote:

> I like the idea of being able to put a small logo somewhere on my web
> site (www.c4cnc.org) which says something like:
> "Empowered by AIDA/Web Technology".
>
> What do you think? Do you have anything like that, or would you like me
> to come up with something

That's definitively a good idea and also my wish for a while. Yes
please, try to do something for a start. Later I'll ask one of my
colleges graphical designers to add a final "magic" touch .. :)

Best regards
Janko

> Nicholas
>
> --
>
> *Nicholas J Moore*
> +44 7786 063 333
> +33 555 092 140
> +33 682 904 357
> *TSR International
> *Thought Leaders in Communication & Complexity
> www.TSR-i.com

Janko Miv?ek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server