AIDA

1 message Options

AIDA

Jerry Bell
I have a few questions about AIDA.  I'm going to try to port it to Dolphin,
and I'll also be trying to adapt the port to work with OmniBase from David
Gorisek.  I'd like to check on some things before I get too far along.

What is the overall status of integrating AIDA with Swazoo?

What codebase should I be working from- there was some AIDA stuff in the
original Camp Smalltalk download, and I'm currently working with a download
from www.eranova.si.

I've got the code from eranova filed in to Dolphin, and everything compiles
(with the help of 41 class stubs and a few globals which I've added).  It
looks like there will be quite a bit of work to make everything work, and I
wanted to make sure that I had as much information as possible before I dig
in too deep.

BTW, does anyone know when/where the next Camp Smalltalk will be?  I'd love
to attend, especially if a Swazoo group will be there.

Thanks,

Jerry Bell
[hidden email]