AJAX File Uploads

Esteban A. Maringolo
I need to upload files and I'd like to be able to do it using AJAX to provide some live feedback.

I need it to upload some proprietary binary files (no preview, etc.).

Is anybody using a library for this that integrates with the existing callbacks in a similar fashion as jQuery's `serializeThis` or `serializeForm`?

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: AJAX File Uploads

Esteban A. Maringolo
Answering myself, and for future reference...

I found this jQuery plugin <http://malsup.com/jquery/form/> that by calling ajaxSubmit() on any form will work right away, with the existing input callbacks.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo