[ANN 1.1] One-Click 1.1 release

Marcus Denker-4

        https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27302/Pharo-1.1-OneClick.zip

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [ANN 1.1] One-Click 1.1 release

Marcus Denker-4

On Jul 25, 2010, at 12:05 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27302/Pharo-1.1-OneClick.zip

due to a small glicht (used the wrong zip, added macos meta data...)

Sadly the gforge can not replace files and keep the same path...

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27303/Pharo-1.1-OneClick.zip

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [ANN 1.1] One-Click 1.1 release

Adrian Lienhard
Hm, the link doesn't work for me. I just get an empty response...

Adrian

On Jul 25, 2010, at 12:05 , Marcus Denker wrote:

> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27302/Pharo-1.1-OneClick.zip
>
> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

Re: [ANN 1.1] One-Click 1.1 release

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hm, the link doesn't work for me. I just get an empty response...

Adrian

On Jul 25, 2010, at 12:05 , Marcus Denker wrote:

>       https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27302/Pharo-1.1-OneClick.zip
>
> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

Re: [ANN 1.1] One-Click 1.1 release

SergeStinckwich
2010/7/25 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

> On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hm, the link doesn't work for me. I just get an empty response...
>>

> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27303/Pharo-1.1-OneClick.zip
>
> works ok here

Works ok for me also.

9764 tests, 9693 passes, 53 expected failures, 17 failures, 1 error
on Mac OS X 10.6.4. Most of the failures reported are inside RBSpellingRuleTest.
Tests like:

testPerfectSentence
        | result |
        result := self checker
                check: 'This is an english sentence without problems.'.
        self assert: result isCollection.
        self assert: result isEmpty

could not work on my machine, because by default i'm using the french
speller ...
I made some modifications to switch the speller to english and came
back to the original language after the tests. I put my modifications
here: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=2714

After that all RBSpellingRuleTest are green.

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk

Re: [ANN 1.1] One-Click 1.1 release

SergeStinckwich
Why Pier.icns, PetitParser.icns and Seaside.icns files are included in
the Contents/Resources directory ?

On Jul 26, 2010, at 9:06 AM, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

> Why Pier.icns, PetitParser.icns and Seaside.icns files are included in
> the Contents/Resources directory ?

Because the one-click is based on Lukas' setup for Hudson auto-build...
We should fix that for 1.2

        Marcus

> On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 9:02 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On Jul 25, 2010, at 12:05 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:
>>

>>>       https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27302/Pharo-1.1-OneClick.zip
>>

>> due to a small glicht (used the wrong zip, added macos meta data...)
>>
>> Sadly the gforge can not replace files and keep the same path...
>>
>> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27303/Pharo-1.1-OneClick.zip
>>

>> --
>> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
>> INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

> Serge Stinckwich
> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [ANN 1.1] One-Click 1.1 release

SergeStinckwich
On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Serge Stinckwich
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2010/7/25 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:
>>

>> On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hm, the link doesn't work for me. I just get an empty response...
>>>

>> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27303/Pharo-1.1-OneClick.zip
>>
>> works ok here
>
> Works ok for me also.
>
> 9764 tests, 9693 passes, 53 expected failures, 17 failures, 1 error
> on Mac OS X 10.6.4. Most of the failures reported are inside RBSpellingRuleTest.
> Tests like:
>
> testPerfectSentence
>        | result |
>        result := self checker
>                check: 'This is an english sentence without problems.'.
>        self assert: result isCollection.
>        self assert: result isEmpty
>
> could not work on my machine, because by default i'm using the french
> speller ...
> I made some modifications to switch the speller to english and came
> back to the original language after the tests. I put my modifications
> here: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=2714
>
> After that all RBSpellingRuleTest are green.

Hum in fact no ... there is still some problems.

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: [ANN 1.1] One-Click 1.1 release

Lukas Renggli
On 26 July 2010 09:06, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Why Pier.icns, PetitParser.icns and Seaside.icns files are included in
> the Contents/Resources directory ?

Wow, if this is the biggest concern :-)

Anyway, I pushed out a new version that does not include these generic
build-artifacts.

Also it cleans up the root directory, it only contains three files now:

- for Windows a .lnk file with the correct icon

- for Linux a .sh file with the correct icon (probably works for Gnome
only, and only appears after the first start)

- readme.txt

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [ANN 1.1] One-Click 1.1 release

SergeStinckwich
I added the following methods:

RBMacSpellChecker>>primitiveSetLanguage: data
        <primitive: 'primitiveSetLanguage' module: 'SpellingPlugin'>
        self primitiveFailed

RBMacSpellChecker>>primitiveGetLanguage
        <primitive:'primitiveGetLanguage' module: 'SpellingPlugin'>

        self primitiveFailed

I do not understand why :

checker := RBMacSpellChecker new.
checker primitiveSetLanguage: 'fr'.
result := checker check: 'How are you ?'.
checker primitiveSetLanguage: 'en'.
result

returns an OrderedCollection()

and :

checker := RBMacSpellChecker new.
checker primitiveSetLanguage: 'fr'.
checker primitiveGetLanguage.
result := checker check: 'How are you ?'.
checker primitiveSetLanguage: 'en'.
result

returns the correct answer: an OrderedCollection('How' 'you')

Any ideas ? Something wrong with the SpellingPlugin ?