[ANN 1.2RC2] and TODO 1.2

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

1.2
====
We now have a RC2 of the Core image.
        -> all tests are green: https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%20Core%201.2/
        -> no known show stopping issues
This can be downloaded here:
                https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/28189/PharoCore-1.2rc2-12324.zip

But of course what people want to actually use is the Full Image (with Refactoring Tools...)

For 1.2Full, we have some issues left before we can do a release.

Hudson: https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.2/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
Bugs: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=Milestone%3D1.2-DevImage

The nice thing is that with the Hudson server, up-to-date 1.2RC2 can be downloaded:
image:
                        https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.2/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-1.2.zip
One-Click:
                        https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.2/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/PharoOneClick1.2.zip

We should use it and test...

1.1
===

While fixing those, we should take care to not break the 1.1Full Build. *And* we should take th
opportunity to make it green, too.
I already (in parallel to 1.2), fixed (or added workarounds) to all failing tests in Core.

What is left is 1.1.2 Full:

        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=Milestone%3D1.1.2-DevImage
        https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.1/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

1.3a
===

As simple changes where piling up *and* we need to move on, we started 1.3 this week.
This has seen already 21 updates (and 51 closed bug tracker entries).

The first goal will be to get all tests green, I will make sure that only issues are tagged 1.3
that are either to be integrated, failing tests or show-stoppers. This way we wil have a TODO
list of issues to be fixed first.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [ANN 1.2RC2] and TODO 1.2

Tudor Girba
Hi Marcus,

I integrated it in the Moose build and everything is Ok:
http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/139/

Cheers,
Doru

On 28 Jan 2011, at 13:56, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 1.2
> ====
> We now have a RC2 of the Core image.
> -> all tests are green: https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%20Core%201.2/
> -> no known show stopping issues
> This can be downloaded here:
> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/28189/PharoCore-1.2rc2-12324.zip
>
> But of course what people want to actually use is the Full Image (with Refactoring Tools...)
>
> For 1.2Full, we have some issues left before we can do a release.
>
> Hudson: https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.2/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
> Bugs: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=Milestone%3D1.2-DevImage
>
> The nice thing is that with the Hudson server, up-to-date 1.2RC2 can be downloaded:
> image:
> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.2/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-1.2.zip
> One-Click:
> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.2/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/PharoOneClick1.2.zip
>
> We should use it and test...
>
> 1.1
> ===
>
> While fixing those, we should take care to not break the 1.1Full Build. *And* we should take th
> opportunity to make it green, too.
> I already (in parallel to 1.2), fixed (or added workarounds) to all failing tests in Core.
>
> What is left is 1.1.2 Full:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=Milestone%3D1.1.2-DevImage
> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.1/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
>
> 1.3a
> ===
>
> As simple changes where piling up *and* we need to move on, we started 1.3 this week.
> This has seen already 21 updates (and 51 closed bug tracker entries).
>
> The first goal will be to get all tests green, I will make sure that only issues are tagged 1.3
> that are either to be integrated, failing tests or show-stoppers. This way we wil have a TODO
> list of issues to be fixed first.
>
> Marcus
>

> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

www.tudorgirba.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."