[ANN] 10257 System Package creation

1 message Options

[ANN] 10257 System Package creation

Stéphane Ducasse
with this version System have now packages

So far I learned that merging is quite broken when only moving between
packages
both merge tools do not work and this is probably a MC problem

Pavel I got a conflict wiht the more general beep. I reverted and hope
this is ok.

What is left to do

Dealing with the Tests standalone packages and the three new packages
containing tests.

        SystemChangeNotification-Tests-sd.11.mcz
        Tests-sd.46.mcz
        Tests-System-Digital Signatures-sd.2.mcz
        Tests-System-Object Events-sd.2.mcz
        Tests-SystemChangeNotification-sd.2.mcz

Now leaving, let me know if this is ok.
What energy spent for just creating packages.