[ANN] 10266 Merge tool SUnitGUI Setting Integration Enh

[ANN] 10266 Merge tool SUnitGUI Setting Integration Enh

Stéphane Ducasse
Issue 710: Merge Tool diff fix
        Fixes for edge cases when handling conflicts.
        Fixes for original MC merge browser.

SUnitGUI Improvement
        - do not offer to test coverage of kernel/collection/exception/sunit
packages, that will only crash the system
        - do not consider methods with <ignoreForCoverage> annotation
        - improving the error messages
        - don t try show a list if all methods are covered
        - really save the history
        - do not wrap abstract methods, they won t be called anyway
        - update the history even after coverage is run

Settings Integration enh
        - Code cleaning (less classes, more comments)

        Alain I could not load 45 so I load 39 for now.

Re: [ANN] 10266 Merge tool SUnitGUI Setting Integration Enh

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 7:17 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Issue 710:      Merge Tool diff fix
       Fixes for edge cases when handling conflicts.
       Fixes for original MC merge browser.

SUnitGUI Improvement
       - do not offer to test coverage of kernel/collection/exception/sunit
packages, that will only crash the system

       - do not consider methods with <ignoreForCoverage> annotation

Stef, how is this ??? What are annotation in Squeak/Pharo ? I comes java to my mind hahaha. Could someone give me a code example ?

Thank you very much.

Mariano