[ANN] 10273 fixTemps and sender

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi all

here is a better version of fixTemps (empty).
I fixed some of the senders but not all. since apparently for some
collections
this is not immediate (postBlockCopy protocols).

You are invited (lukas :)) to have a look at what I did :)

Re: [ANN] 10273 fixTemps and sender

Lukas Renggli
Hi Stef,

> You are invited (lukas :)) to have a look at what I did :)

I opened a browser with all senders to #fixTemps in a 10268, then
updated to 10275. I agree with all the fixes.

The remaining 3 senders #postCopyBlocks can be removed with their 3
unique senders #copy from KeyedSet, PluggableDictionary, and
PluggableSet. It is not necessary to copy blocks anymore, closures are
re-entrant (that's what the #copy was for) and remember the right
outer contexts (that what the #fixTemps was for). I submitted
Collections-Unordered-lr.11 to the PharoInbox.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [ANN] 10273 fixTemps and sender

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks a lot.
This is great to have you as a checker.
I was in automatic coding mode with boys fighting around
and having move a couple of m3 of peebles and other garden furniture :)

Stef