[ANN] 10381 and 10382

Stéphane Ducasse
Issue 962: remove BlockArgsNode KeyWordNode
- Issue 463: SmallDictionary should not be a subclass of Set (and
Dictionary)
                cleaner SmallDictionary + more tests
                - removing RBSmallDictionaryTests and MethodDictionaryTestBis'.

Cyrille can you check on a core image that this is ok?
Because you were using a dev one so lot of tests refered to classes
not loaded (RB*....)

Issue 443: Adrian and I have spent some time on fixing the bug. A fix
has been produced:
   -  Kernel-adrian_lienhard.358 in PharoInbox
   - Traits-Alexandre_Bergel.285 contains a test

Now with the Traits package loaded :)

Re: [ANN] 10381 and 10382

Adrian Lienhard
Please note that there are about 10 tests related to dictionaries that
fail now.

Adrian

On Jul 20, 2009, at 17:39 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Issue 962: remove BlockArgsNode KeyWordNode
> - Issue 463: SmallDictionary should not be a subclass of Set (and
> Dictionary)
> cleaner SmallDictionary + more tests
> - removing RBSmallDictionaryTests and MethodDictionaryTestBis'.
>
> Cyrille can you check on a core image that this is ok?
> Because you were using a dev one so lot of tests refered to classes
> not loaded (RB*....)
>
> Issue 443: Adrian and I have spent some time on fixing the bug. A fix
> has been produced:
>   -  Kernel-adrian_lienhard.358 in PharoInbox
>   - Traits-Alexandre_Bergel.285 contains a test
>
> Now with the Traits package loaded :)
>
> Stef

Re: [ANN] 10381 and 10382

Adrian Lienhard
Some more notes:

There are two new undeclared references:
- floatCollection in
IdentitySetTest>>identityCollectionWithElementsCopyNotIdentical
- ObservedProcess in MessageTally>>spyEvery:at:on:

Adrian

On Jul 20, 2009, at 21:46 , Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> Please note that there are about 10 tests related to dictionaries that
> fail now.
>
> Adrian
>
> On Jul 20, 2009, at 17:39 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Issue 962: remove BlockArgsNode KeyWordNode
>> - Issue 463: SmallDictionary should not be a subclass of Set (and
>> Dictionary)
>> cleaner SmallDictionary + more tests
>> - removing RBSmallDictionaryTests and MethodDictionaryTestBis'.
>>
>> Cyrille can you check on a core image that this is ok?
>> Because you were using a dev one so lot of tests refered to classes
>> not loaded (RB*....)
>>
>> Issue 443: Adrian and I have spent some time on fixing the bug. A fix
>> has been produced:
>>  -  Kernel-adrian_lienhard.358 in PharoInbox
>>  - Traits-Alexandre_Bergel.285 contains a test
>>
>> Now with the Traits package loaded :)
>>
>> Stef

Re: [ANN] 10381 and 10382

Stéphane Ducasse
Ok I will fix that tomorrow.

On Jul 20, 2009, at 10:07 PM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> Some more notes:
>
> There are two new undeclared references:
> - floatCollection in
> IdentitySetTest>>identityCollectionWithElementsCopyNotIdentical
> - ObservedProcess in MessageTally>>spyEvery:at:on:
>
> Adrian
>
> On Jul 20, 2009, at 21:46 , Adrian Lienhard wrote:
>
>> Please note that there are about 10 tests related to dictionaries
>> that
>> fail now.
>>
>> Adrian
>>
>> On Jul 20, 2009, at 17:39 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>>
>>> Issue 962: remove BlockArgsNode KeyWordNode
>>> - Issue 463: SmallDictionary should not be a subclass of Set (and
>>> Dictionary)
>>> cleaner SmallDictionary + more tests
>>> - removing RBSmallDictionaryTests and MethodDictionaryTestBis'.
>>>
>>> Cyrille can you check on a core image that this is ok?
>>> Because you were using a dev one so lot of tests refered to classes
>>> not loaded (RB*....)
>>>
>>> Issue 443: Adrian and I have spent some time on fixing the bug. A
>>> fix
>>> has been produced:
>>> -  Kernel-adrian_lienhard.358 in PharoInbox
>>> - Traits-Alexandre_Bergel.285 contains a test
>>>
>>> Now with the Traits package loaded :)
>>>
>>> Stef

Re: [ANN] 10381 and 10382

I will sit with cyrille because he was developing in dev and we are in
core.

On Jul 20, 2009, at 9:46 PM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> Please note that there are about 10 tests related to dictionaries that
> fail now.
>
> Adrian
>
> On Jul 20, 2009, at 17:39 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Issue 962: remove BlockArgsNode KeyWordNode
>> - Issue 463: SmallDictionary should not be a subclass of Set (and
>> Dictionary)
>> cleaner SmallDictionary + more tests
>> - removing RBSmallDictionaryTests and MethodDictionaryTestBis'.
>>
>> Cyrille can you check on a core image that this is ok?
>> Because you were using a dev one so lot of tests refered to classes
>> not loaded (RB*....)
>>
>> Issue 443: Adrian and I have spent some time on fixing the bug. A fix
>> has been produced:
>>  -  Kernel-adrian_lienhard.358 in PharoInbox
>>  - Traits-Alexandre_Bergel.285 contains a test
>>
>> Now with the Traits package loaded :)
>>
>> Stef

Re: [ANN] 10381 and 10382

We just fixed that.