[ANN] 10412

Stéphane Ducasse
- Issue 1052: Cuis 0058-browseUndeclared.1.cs
                SystemNavigation default browseUndeclaredReferences

- Issue 1055: Strike font preliminaries
        StrikeFont preliminaries for CUIS enhanced fonts.

- Issue 1054: Cuis code author CUIS code author checking code
        SystemNavigation default contributorsNotSignatories
        SystemNavigation default allContributors
        SystemNavigation default contributionsOf: ...

- Issue 1046: CompiledMethod>>asString throws error: Improper store
into indexable object
      CompiledMethod>>asString

    ^self getSource Thanks dan shepherd

Re: [ANN] 10412

Adrian Lienhard
> - Issue 1054: Cuis code author CUIS code author checking code
> SystemNavigation default contributorsNotSignatories
> SystemNavigation default allContributors
> SystemNavigation default contributionsOf: ...

Stef, what is the difference to the Methodauthorships package that
we've use for the license cleaning [1]? It seems that now we have a
duplicated and obsolete list of signatories in the image. Or did you
merge?

Cheers,
Adrian

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/LicenseCleanEffort

Re: [ANN] 10412

Stéphane Ducasse

On Aug 9, 2009, at 5:17 PM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

>> - Issue 1054: Cuis code author CUIS code author checking code
>> SystemNavigation default contributorsNotSignatories
>> SystemNavigation default allContributors
>> SystemNavigation default contributionsOf: ...
>
> Stef, what is the difference to the Methodauthorships package that
> we've use for the license cleaning [1]?

I do not know.
I forgot this package.

> It seems that now we have a
> duplicated and obsolete list of signatories in the image. Or did you
> merge?

No we should.
What would be good is to fix all the initials to get the full name
instead.
What miguel did is nice for author we should get in a state where we
get more uniform
author information in the future.

> Cheers,
> Adrian
>
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/LicenseCleanEffort

Re: [ANN] 10412

Adrian

if the behavior in MethodAuthorship is better we can just removed what
I integrated.
There is no problem.
Let me know.

Stef

On Aug 9, 2009, at 5:17 PM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

>> - Issue 1054: Cuis code author CUIS code author checking code
>> SystemNavigation default contributorsNotSignatories
>> SystemNavigation default allContributors
>> SystemNavigation default contributionsOf: ...
>
> Stef, what is the difference to the Methodauthorships package that
> we've use for the license cleaning [1]? It seems that now we have a
> duplicated and obsolete list of signatories in the image. Or did you
> merge?
>
> Cheers,
> Adrian
>
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/LicenseCleanEffort

Re: [ANN] 10412

Adrian Lienhard
OK, I can take a look to merge or remove it this week.

Maybe its a good idea to have this functionality in the image instead
of an external package (like this is will be easier to do license
audits in the future).

Adrian