[ANN] Aida 6.2beta: Mobile, WebSocket, HTML5, JSON,...

[ANN] Aida 6.2beta: Mobile, WebSocket, HTML5, JSON,... – Dear Smalltalkers, Christmas edition of Aida/Web is on the way and here is first beta, for Squeak/Pharo and VisualWorks. Instruction how to insta...
Finally found some time to load Aida 6.2beta into an ObjectStudio image and got 2 unloadable definition for SwazooWebSocket. The methods are upd...
Hi Dirk, On 26. 12. 2010 12:20, Dirk Verleysen wrote: > Finally found some time to load Aida 6.2beta into an ObjectStudio image > and go...
Janko, Should there be a String>>count: aBlock method in the SwazooWebSocket package ? I get an error on key1 count: [ :each | each = $ ] ...
Hi Dirk, Ops, String>>count: comes actually from Squeak package in VisualWorks, which is not loaded by default. Hmm, shall I add that metho...
I think that would be the best solution for now. I might propose this count: to the team cause it has some functionalities occurrencesOf: doesn'...
Hi Janko, JM> Christmas edition of Aida/Web is on the way and here is first beta, for JM> Squeak/Pharo and VisualWorks. Instruction how ...
Hi Herbert On 15. 12. 2010 13:56, Herbert König wrote: > JM> Christmas edition of Aida/Web is on the way and here is first beta, for > ...