Well, Christmas is over but to keep with a tradition here is a new Aida
6.4 on Squeak/Pharo and VisualWorks, as a present for Smalltalk
community in New Year :)
This one is mostly a maintenance release with two new features:
* image backup before hourly snapshot
* event handling: WebElement #on: anEventSymbol do: aBlock
* Widget simplifications and enhancements
* form support now works in all possible combinations
* Widget examples added to demos
More in Release notes: http://www.aidaweb.si/release-notes-6.4
The easiest way to Aida is One-Click Pharo image accessible from:
If you want to load by yourself: on Pharo it is really simple to load,
just evaluate this script:
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfAida) load.
Then simply open http://localhost:8888 .
Smalltalk Web Application Server