[ANN] Alternative Pharo-contributor tool now explained with videos

[ANN] Alternative Pharo-contributor tool now explained with videos

Torsten Bergmann
https://github.com/astares/pharo-contributor

now provides two videos demonstrating how this tool can be used as an alternative to easily contribute to latest Pharo 7

VIDEO 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4PWGxihdxU

VIDEO 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24ERozCePME

Re: [ANN] Alternative Pharo-contributor tool now explained with videos

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 18 May 2018, at 12:41, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> https://github.com/astares/pharo-contributor
>
> now provides two videos demonstrating how this tool can be used as an alternative to easily contribute to latest Pharo 7
>

> VIDEO 1
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4PWGxihdxU
>
> VIDEO 2
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24ERozCePME

Nice, very detailed, step by step explanation, well done and thank you for sharing this.

With the latest Iceberg (with the 'Repair ...' technology), you get a similar experience (I know you wrote your tool earlier). You can also do the PR in Pharo itself now (but doing in the Github web UI is OK too).

Sven

Re: [ANN] Alternative Pharo-contributor tool now explained with videos

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Sven,

I know but all roads lead to rome. It might be helpful as another way (thats why "alternative") nonetheless.

Thx
T.