[ANN] Amber 0.9.1 OneClick

laurent laffont
Hi,

here's a first try on building an Amber OneClick: http://lolgzs.free.fr/AmberOneClick-0.9.1.app.zip

It's based on PharoCore 1.3 and use Zinc as web server.

Tested on OSX Lion, Windows Seven, last Ubuntu (though you have to launch it through command line on this last).

Thanks to test, report and fix :)

Nicolas, this needs a fix to make it work with Zink in

Browser>>ajaxPutAt: anURL data: aString
jQuery
ajax: anURL options: #{ 'type' -> 'PUT'.
'data' -> aString.
'contentType' -> 'text/plain'.     "<====== fix is here"
'error' -> [window alert: 'PUT request failed at:  ', anURL] }

Could you either merge my master branch or just change yours ?

Cheers,

Laurent Laffont - @lolgzs

Blog: http://magaloma.blogspot.com/
Developer group: http://www.cara74.org
Pharo Smalltalk Screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/
Pharo web deployment: http://www.alpha.smallharbour.org

Re: [ANN] Amber 0.9.1 OneClick

Nicolas Petton
On 11/02/12 10:10, laurent laffont wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here's a first try on building an Amber OneClick:
> http://lolgzs.free.fr/AmberOneClick-0.9.1.app.zip
>
> It's based on PharoCore 1.3 and use Zinc as web server.

Cool!

> Packages here: http://www.squeaksource.com/AmberOneClick
>
> Tested on OSX Lion, Windows Seven, last Ubuntu (though you have to
> launch it through command line on this last).
>
> Thanks to test, report and fix :)
>

> Nicolas, this needs a fix to make it work with Zink in
>
> Browser>>ajaxPutAt: anURL data: aString
> jQuery
> ajax: anURLoptions: #{'type' -> 'PUT'.
> 'data' -> aString.
> 'contentType' -> 'text/plain'. "<====== fix is here"
> 'error' -> [window alert: 'PUT request failed at: ', anURL] }
>

> Could you either merge my master branch or just change yours ?

Sure, I'll merge your changes. :)

Cheers,
Nico

Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: [ANN] Amber 0.9.1 OneClick

Bernat Romagosa
Nice idea! :)

Will surely help attract newcomers, maybe a download link could be included in the Amber website?

Just wanted to let you know that it works great in Debian.

Cheers,

Bernat Romagosa.

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: [ANN] Amber 0.9.1 OneClick

empty
How to use packages please? I already have Pharo. After loaded I manage to start the control though browser on localhost:4001 display "/ not found "
南無佛 南無法 南無僧