[ANN] AwesomeAtom -- FriendlyFeeds

Tobias Pape
Hello —,

In order to support Atom Feeds in Seaside 2.9, I took Ramon Leons
AtomFeed package and rewrote it accroding to RSRSS in Seaside 2.9;
AwesomeAtom is in alpha stage and available on
SqueakMap/SqueakSource/Universe.
   Additionally, there is a Seaside Decoration and Configuration for
inserting Feed references (<link >) (RSS and Atom) into Applications,
needs Seaside 2.9, RSRSS, and AwesomeAtom;
FriendlyFeeds is in alpha stage and available on
SqueakMap/SqueakSource/Universe.

Have fun with these Packages.

So Long,
        -Tobias Pape