[ANN] Battlesnake vs JRMPC

horrido
Here's an interesting story comparing Battlesnake to JRMPC:

This could elevate awareness for JRMPC and Smalltalk. It has already garnered a good deal of praise.

Richard

Re: [ANN] Battlesnake vs JRMPC

Jerry Kott-3
Richard,

that article contains a number of inaccuracies and omissions. I think it undermines the creditbility of your otherwise commendable efforts.

You can contact me privately for details.

Jerry Kott
This message has been digitally signed.
PGP Fingerprint:
A9181736DD2F1B6CC7CF9E51AC8514F48C0979A5

On 04-03-2020, at 6:13 AM, Richard Kenneth Eng <[hidden email]> wrote:

Here's an interesting story comparing Battlesnake to JRMPC:

This could elevate awareness for JRMPC and Smalltalk. It has already garnered a good deal of praise.

Richard

Re: [ANN] Battlesnake vs JRMPC

horrido
Thank you very much for the feedback. I've updated the article accordingly.
Hope you find it satisfactory.

Richard