[ANN] BioSmalltalk 0.4

hernanmd

I've released new version of BioSmalltalk, the Smalltalk environment for
doing bioinformatics with Pharo. The list of features, status and to
do's are in http://code.google.com/p/biosmalltalk/

A new installer for Windows and tarball for GNU/Linux are included now.
Installation instructions are in:
http://code.google.com/p/biosmalltalk/wiki/Installing

Cheers,

Hernán

http://www.clubSmalltalk.org

Re: [ANN] BioSmalltalk 0.4

garduino
Excellent! and congrats for the job!

2012/12/29 Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]>

I've released new version of BioSmalltalk, the Smalltalk environment for doing bioinformatics with Pharo. The list of features, status and to do's are in http://code.google.com/p/biosmalltalk/

A new installer for Windows and tarball for GNU/Linux are included now. Installation instructions are in: http://code.google.com/p/biosmalltalk/wiki/Installing

Cheers,

Hernán