[ANN] Boadebui, a simple MIDI sequencer

Stéphane Rollandin
Hello,

I have made a simple and easy to use MIDI sequencer for loop-based music:

http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/boadebui.htm

Re: [ANN] Boadebui, a simple MIDI sequencer

Karl Ramberg
This is really cool :-)
Is there a way to change the default instrument without external midi ?

Best,
Karl

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 2:27 PM, Stéphane Rollandin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I have made a simple and easy to use MIDI sequencer for loop-based music:

http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/boadebui.htm

Re: [ANN] Boadebui, a simple MIDI sequencer

Stéphane Rollandin
 > Is there a way to change the default instrument without external midi ?

A pattern editor is not associated directly to a MIDI program, only to a
MIDI channel. But each MIDI channel can have or not its own instrument.
By default, they do not have any.

There is in each pattern editor an instrument menu (the "ins." menu)
from which you can choose which MIDI intrument is to be associated to
the pattern channel.

When an instrument is associated to a channel, you can see it featured
directly in the channel menu. The corresponding MIDI program change
message will be added at the beginning of each pattern on that channel.

Does this answer your question?

Do not forget to go through the built-in help topics, they are supposed
to be comprehensive (and comprehensible...)

Best,

Re: [ANN] Boadebui, a simple MIDI sequencer

Robert Hirschfeld
Thank you, Stef!

Best,
Robert

> On 19 Mar 2018, at 14:27, Stéphane Rollandin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have made a simple and easy to use MIDI sequencer for loop-based music:
>
> http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/boadebui.htm
>

> Stef

Re: [ANN] Boadebui, a simple MIDI sequencer

Craig Latta

Hi Stef--

> I have made a simple and easy to use MIDI sequencer for loop-based
> music:
>
> http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/boadebui.htm

     Nice!

-C