[ANN] Bootstrap for Seaside3 project (Release 0.1.0)

1 message Options

[ANN] Bootstrap for Seaside3 project (Release 0.1.0)

Torsten Bergmann
>Can I attempt to adapt the config such that if only the Bootstrap-Core is desired/loaded then the minimum
>Seaside dependencies are loaded but if the Tests or Examples are loaded then the full Seaside 'default'
>package is loaded?

Makes sense if you want to reference it from another config and only load the minimum.
Go ahead.

I've added you as a contributor to the project. The config is in the project repo (http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~TorstenBergmann/Bootstrap) but make sure to make
a copy also to "ss3.gemstone.com/ss/MetaRepoForPharo20/" for the config browser.

Make sure it works from a clean Pharo 2.0 image in the config browser - otherwise (if it is broken)
my hint on getting the examples in the original announcement makes no sense.

Note that the "dev" version is now updated (I wrapped "badges" too) and CI is green :)

Thx
T.