[ANN] COVID-19 analysis in Pharo

hernanmd
Hello,

I have set up a new Pharo project for the analysis of COVID-19 outbreak:

Thanks to the ObjectProfile for Roassal and PolyMath contributors for the DataFrame package.

Cheers,

Hernán

Re: [ANN] COVID-19 analysis in Pharo

tomo
Hernán,
👍👍👍
---
tomo

2020年3月1日(日) 16:00 Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> I have set up a new Pharo project for the analysis of COVID-19 outbreak:
>
> https://github.com/hernanmd/COVID-2019
>
> Thanks to the ObjectProfile for Roassal and PolyMath contributors for the DataFrame package.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hernán

Re: [ANN] COVID-19 analysis in Pharo

SergeStinckwich
Great work Hernan !

I was considering doing the same a few days ago.

Let's try to work together in the same direction.

We are missing tools in PolyMath, Roassal, Dataframe and Kendrick in order to build more elaborate analysis/visualizations of COVID-19 outbreak.
For example, we are missing curve fitting methods (except the basic linear regression): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curve_fitting
like optimization algorithm like the Nelder-Mead method:

I start a board here for todos:

People who are interested to help, can join the #polymath channel on Discord to coordinate.

Regards,

--
Serge Stinckwic

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)
niversity of Yaoundé I, Cameroon
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich