[ANN] Camp Smalltalk 2019 in Charlotte, NC

[ANN] Camp Smalltalk 2019 in Charlotte, NC

Mariano Martinez Peck
Greetings Fellow Smalltalkers,

We would like to invite you to Camp Smalltalk, March 29th – March 31st
2019 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Event details and registration
info are available at the following link: Camp Smalltalk Charlotte 2019
Hope to see you there!

Mariano

Re: [ANN] Camp Smalltalk 2019 in Charlotte, NC

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Mariano Martinez Peck wrote
> Camp Smalltalk, March 29th... in Charlotte, North Carolina

Cool! Out of curiosity, why Charlotte? (Not that it's not a great city!)

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: [ANN] Camp Smalltalk 2019 in Charlotte, NC

Mariano Martinez Peck
It’s in the same state as the organizers (us) and we already did one in Raleigh Durham. This is also a location with an international airport.

Hope you can attend..