[ANN] ConfigurationOfODBC

Torsten Bergmann
Hi there,

there is work going on for further development of the ODBC package
(the one that was original developed by Diego Gomez Deck) in

  http://squeaksource.com/ODBC/

For easier access from within Pharo/Squeak I wrote a Metacello
configuration:

Gofer new
   squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
   package: 'ConfigurationOfODBC';
   load.

(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfODBC) load

Have fun
Torsten
--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit

Re: [ANN] ConfigurationOfODBC

Stéphane Ducasse
Tx
Tx
Tx
did you publish also the configuration in the ODBC package because we should think oo and put configurations close to the code.