[ANN] ConfigurationOfOpenDBXDriver in MetaRepoForPharo20

[ANN] ConfigurationOfOpenDBXDriver in MetaRepoForPharo20

Guillermo Polito
Hi!

I just took some time to load and test opendbx in 2.0, with the latest fixes to be able to load ffi.

The configuration stable version loads cleanly in Pharo 2.0 and the configuration is available in the configuration browser.

I'll continue with Glorp & friends following :)

Guille

Re: [ANN] ConfigurationOfOpenDBXDriver in MetaRepoForPharo20

stephane ducasse
thanks!

Stef

On May 5, 2013, at 5:25 PM, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I just took some time to load and test opendbx in 2.0, with the latest fixes to be able to load ffi.
>
> The configuration stable version loads cleanly in Pharo 2.0 and the configuration is available in the configuration browser.
>
> I'll continue with Glorp & friends following :)
>
> Guille

Re: [ANN] ConfigurationOfOpenDBXDriver in MetaRepoForPharo20

xx397
Thanks Guille, will be interested to know how you get on with Glorp.
I've had a few issues since 1.4 where Glorp's tests didn't all pass in
the test runner (they did from the system browser and seemed to work
everywhere in 1.3) and it only seems to be getting worse still in 2.0 as
my HDTestReport application ones are just starting to have trouble too
now. I assumed it was some weird timing thing and wondered if you'd come
across it? I also have a couple of personal Glorp fixes if you're
interested.