[ANN] Cross Platform Embedding Example (Linux, MacOS)

1 message Options

[ANN] Cross Platform Embedding Example (Linux, MacOS)

Pierce Ng-3
Hi all,

Inspired by Pablo's example, I've created a cross-platform
implemenation. Pablo's example uses Pharo.image embedded as a Windows
resource. Well, the  excellent and, like Smalltalk, vastly underrated
Free Pascal has built-in cross platform support for Windows resources.
Basically I have implemented, in Pascal, FFI to libPharoVMCore and the
embedded image access routines for callback by libPharoVMCore, together
with a driver program to run the embedded Pharo.image.

Repository is here:

  https://github.com/PierceNg/pharo-vm-embedded-pascal

More details to come in the repository.

Pierce