[ANN] Cuis-Graph

dsg

[ANN] Cuis-Graph

dsg
I just ported Mario Wolczko’s graph library to Cuis and posted it to a github repo in case else is interested in working with graph data structures.

https://github.com/davidgraham/Cuis-Graph

Re: [ANN] Cuis-Graph

Hannes Hirzel
Great!

Where did you take the source code from for porting? License?

Where is a good start to read about?

https://chicoary.wordpress.com/2012/03/18/mario-wolczko-graph-library-port-for-pharo/

http://squeak.pbworks.com/w/page/10713939/Graphs

http://www.squeaksource.com/Graph/

--Hannes

On 3/28/15, David Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just ported Mario Wolczko’s graph library to Cuis and posted it to a
> github repo in case else is interested in working with graph data
> structures.
>
> https://github.com/davidgraham/Cuis-Graph
dsg

Re: [ANN] Cuis-Graph

dsg
http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/lang/smalltalk/MANCHESTER/manchester/4.0/graphs.st
If I interpret the source correctly, pubic domain

The class examples and comments are extensive… impressive really.

I refactored things and added a GraphViz output class, but the 23 year old code largely just worked. :)

> On Mar 28, 2015, at 10:24 PM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Great!
>
> Where did you take the source code from for porting? License?
>
> Where is a good start to read about?
>
> https://chicoary.wordpress.com/2012/03/18/mario-wolczko-graph-library-port-for-pharo/
>
> http://squeak.pbworks.com/w/page/10713939/Graphs
>
> http://www.squeaksource.com/Graph/
>
> --Hannes
>
> On 3/28/15, David Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I just ported Mario Wolczko’s graph library to Cuis and posted it to a
>> github repo in case else is interested in working with graph data
>> structures.
>>
>> https://github.com/davidgraham/Cuis-Graph

Re: [ANN] Cuis-Graph

Hannes Hirzel
Thank you for the link.

Do you remember some refactorings you did? Classes or only methods?

On 3/29/15, David Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/lang/smalltalk/MANCHESTER/manchester/4.0/graphs.st
> If I interpret the source correctly, pubic domain
>
> The class examples and comments are extensive… impressive really.
>
> I refactored things and added a GraphViz output class, but the 23 year old
> code largely just worked. :)
>

>> On Mar 28, 2015, at 10:24 PM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Great!
>>
>> Where did you take the source code from for porting? License?
>>
>> Where is a good start to read about?
>>
>> https://chicoary.wordpress.com/2012/03/18/mario-wolczko-graph-library-port-for-pharo/
>>
>> http://squeak.pbworks.com/w/page/10713939/Graphs
>>
>> http://www.squeaksource.com/Graph/
>>
>> --Hannes
>>
>> On 3/28/15, David Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I just ported Mario Wolczko’s graph library to Cuis and posted it to a
>>> github repo in case else is interested in working with graph data
>>> structures.
>>>
>>> https://github.com/davidgraham/Cuis-Graph
dsg

Re: [ANN] Cuis-Graph

dsg
Almost none, mostly just reorganized categories to mesh with Cuis.

> On Mar 29, 2015, at 1:45 AM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thank you for the link.
>
> Do you remember some refactorings you did? Classes or only methods?
>
> On 3/29/15, David Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/lang/smalltalk/MANCHESTER/manchester/4.0/graphs.st
>> If I interpret the source correctly, pubic domain
>>
>> The class examples and comments are extensive… impressive really.
>>
>> I refactored things and added a GraphViz output class, but the 23 year old
>> code largely just worked. :)
>>

>>> On Mar 28, 2015, at 10:24 PM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Great!
>>>
>>> Where did you take the source code from for porting? License?
>>>
>>> Where is a good start to read about?
>>>
>>> https://chicoary.wordpress.com/2012/03/18/mario-wolczko-graph-library-port-for-pharo/
>>>
>>> http://squeak.pbworks.com/w/page/10713939/Graphs
>>>
>>> http://www.squeaksource.com/Graph/