[ANN] Dates Pharo Sprints 2018 till June

[ANN] Dates Pharo Sprints 2018 till June

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

For Pharo sprints for the next months, we suggest these dates:

Jan 26
Feb 23
Mar 30
Apr 20
Mai 25
Jun 29

I have added the first one already to the events page:

the others will be added later.
Marcus

Re: [ANN] Dates Pharo Sprints 2018 till June

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

is it possible to add the events as a google calendar so it updates automatically?

Thanks,
Peter

Marcus