[ANN] DicThesaurusRex - Spelling correction and thesaurus for Squeak

[ANN] DicThesaurusRex - Spelling correction and thesaurus for Squeak

Michael Perscheid
Hi all,

we'd like to announce our "DicThesaurusRex" project:

This dictionary and thesaurus extension allows Smalltalk developers to benefit from spelling
correction and synonym search within source code. It optionally extends code editors with a
spelling correction that underlines unknown terms and typos. These annotations can either
be corrected with suitable suggestions or always ignored in case of well-known abbreviations.
Moreover, the thesaurus integration provides helpful advice during searching and programming.
For example, the source code search has been extended to look also for similar terms and
synonyms. As a result, the search presents developers not only exact but also semantic matches.

For more information, please visit the following project page:
https://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/trac/SqueakCommunityProjects/wiki/dicThesaurusRex

DicThesaurusRex has been developed as part of our software engineering I course at the
Hasso-Plattner-Institute, University of Potsdam (summer term 2013).

We'd like to thank the following students:
        * Daniel Neuschäfer-Rube
        * Suhanyaa Nitkunanantharajah
        * Jaqueline Pollak
        * Jakob Reschke

Best regards,
Michael

---
Michael Perscheid
[hidden email]

http://www.michaelperscheid.de/

Re: [ANN] DicThesaurusRex - Spelling correction and thesaurus for Squeak

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Michael Perscheid wrote
we'd like to announce our "DicThesaurusRex" project:
Cool, thanks!

p.s. what is the license?
Cheers,
Sean