[ANN] Dr. Geo 14.12

HilaireFernandes
Dear fellow pharoers,

I am please to announce release 14.12[1] of Dr. Geo is ready for
download[2].

Main changes appeared in the script system:

- script becomes first class citizen, understand defined as a Smalltalk
class; script calculus/side effect is defined in the #compute method,
- when building a script, the user first dictates the expected argument
types,
- when using a script, only objects matching these argument types are
selectable,
- the argument sent to a script instance are of type Costume, those from
a script you can modify the visual property of the arguments (i.e.
objects in the sketch),
- a script menu is now present to quickly use a script (as for
macro-construction)
- the script system is incompatible with the previous one, sketch using
script need to be rewritten.

Thanks to read

Hilaire

[1] http://www.drgeo.eu/community/change-log#TOC-14.12
[2] http://www.drgeo.eu/download-install

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: [ANN] Dr. Geo 14.12

Denis Kudriashov
Hi

Does Android and IPad (IPhone?) version available? I see android link, but Google Play not opens with it.

[...]

Hi Denis,

Android DrGeo 13.10 should be accessible, or do I miss something?
iPad version is definitely gone for now.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: [ANN] Dr. Geo 14.12

Denis Kudriashov
I think it is not available for Android phones. Is it only for tablets?

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: [ANN] Dr. Geo 14.12

HilaireFernandes
Le 21/12/2014 10:54, Denis Kudriashov a écrit :
> I think it is not available for Android phones. Is it only for tablets?

Indeed.

Thanks

Hilaire

--