[ANN] Dr. Geo 15.04

HilaireFernandes
Hello,

Dr. Geo 15.04 released today, based on Pharo 3.
http://www.drgeo.eu/news/drgeo1504

Thanks for your support

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: [ANN] Dr. Geo 15.04

Nicolai Hess
Hello,

Dr. Geo 15.04 released today, based on Pharo 3.
http://www.drgeo.eu/news/drgeo1504

This looks great!

Thanks for your support

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: [ANN] Dr. Geo 15.04

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Nicolai Hess wrote
This looks great!
+1! Congrats :)
Cheers,
Sean

Re: [ANN] Dr. Geo 15.04

philippeback

I guess

Make ox and ox axes independent to the grid

is

Make ox and oy axes independent to the grid

Dr Geo is about 20 years old now.

Phil

Le 31/03/2015 23:13, Nicolai Hess a écrit :

> This looks great!

Think about rating it on its Google+ page: http://google.com/+DrgeoEu

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: [ANN] Dr. Geo 15.04

HilaireFernandes
Le 01/04/2015 00:19, [hidden email] a écrit :

> I guess
>
> Make ox and ox axes independent to the grid
>
> is
>
> Make ox and oy axes independent to the grid

Thanks, updated.

> Dr Geo is about 20 years old now.

Yes, it has been a long road to reach part of the Dr. Geo vision: from
basic usage of interactive geometry to an empowered user with
programming capabilities it was a long way.
Only with Pharo, this vision became incredibly vivid with results beyond
my initial expectations: not only Dr.Geo user can write script in a
*comfortable environment*, more she can also study its code, and even
modify it while DrGeo is in activity!

From now, there are many improvements to conduct[1], documentation to
update and to improve[2]. I want communities to grow around DrGeo:
community of users sharing their findings and experiments[3] and
community of developers to make DrGeo bigger, better.

Anyone willing to help to pursue this road is welcome to join!

Hilaire

[1] https://bugs.drgeo.eu
[2] http://www.drgeo.eu/community/documentation
[3] http://www.drgeo.eu/community/publication