[ANN] ESUG early registration dead-line

Noury Bouraqadi
Dear Smalltalkers,

The dead-line for ESUG 2009 early registration is 13th of july.
So, hurry up and to join the 75 people that had already registered.
We have a great program with many interesting talks.
See the list http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2009/Current+List+of+Talks

The demos are promising too. Check out the list of nominated software
to the ESUG Innovation Technology Awards:
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2009/Innovation+Technology+Awards/Nominations

Regards,
Noury
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury/
--------------
-ESUG 17th International Smalltalk Conference -  Brest, France, August
31 - September 4, 2009
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2009

-17èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents
(JFSMA’09). Lyon, 19-21 Octobre 2009
http://bat710.univ-lyon1.fr/~sycosma/JFSMA09/

Re: [ANN] ESUG early registration dead-line

Noury Bouraqadi
Note that we have 21 nominations for the Awards, which is the new
record! :-)

On 7 juil. 09, at 18:10, Noury Bouraqadi wrote:

> Dear Smalltalkers,
>
> The dead-line for ESUG 2009 early registration is 13th of july.
> So, hurry up and to join the 75 people that had already registered.
> We have a great program with many interesting talks.
> See the list http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2009/Current+List+of
> +Talks
>
> The demos are promising too. Check out the list of nominated
> software to the ESUG Innovation Technology Awards:
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2009/Innovation+Technology+Awards/Nominations

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury/
--------------
-ESUG 17th International Smalltalk Conference -  Brest, France, August
31 - September 4, 2009
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2009

-17èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents
(JFSMA’09). Lyon, 19-21 Octobre 2009
http://bat710.univ-lyon1.fr/~sycosma/JFSMA09/

Re: [ANN] ESUG early registration dead-line

Noury Bouraqadi
We have 104 registred people so far!

Noury

31 - September 4, 2009 - http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2009

-17èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents
(JFSMA’09). Lyon, 19-21 Octobre 2009 - http://bat710.univ-lyon1.fr/~sycosma/JFSMA09/

-2nd International Workshop on Agent Technology for Disaster
Management (ATDM'09), Nagoya, Japan, Dec. 13rd, 2009 - http://doesnotunderstand.org/wikka.php?wakka=ATDM2009

-16ème Conférence francophone sur les Langages et Modèles à Objets
(LMO). Pau 2010 - http://lmo-conference.org/2010