[ANN] EventRecorder legacy put online

EstebanLM
Hi,

For those who need the deprecated (and removed) GT-EventRecorder, I have put the original packages in pharo-contributions/EventRecorder (legacy branch).

To load it, you just need to execute:

Metacello new
  repository: 'github://pharo-contributions/EventRecorder:legacy';
  baseline: 'EventRecorder';
  load.

This way you may continue loading Roassal2 (or others) until they fix the baseline :)

(Btw, installation will still fail because Matrix has been removed… but this one was indeed deprecated in P7 (is replaced by Array2D), a problem you can overcome by executing

Array2D subclass: #Matrix

Previous to load Roassal2.

I hope this solves the problems causes lasts weeks.

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: [ANN] EventRecorder legacy put online

Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list
Hi!

I am not sure to understand. A few weeks ago roassal was updated to not depend on the eventrecorder.

Cheers,
Alexandre

http://bergel.eu