[ANN]: Extensible Reference Description Morph

1 message Options

[ANN]: Extensible Reference Description Morph

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Full details at https://github.com/magritte-metamodel/magritte/issues/28

There was not a viable control for the use case where you are choosing between several likely known options, but may also select an unknown object that was not part of the initial options. For example, when tagging people in a photos, you'd want to start with known people, but be able to add new people too.

Here's a screencast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV9_Z12G2Y0

NB the completion menu appears in a seemingly random place. I guess this is a Pharo bug, but I'm currently only using the morph internally so I can live with it
Cheers,
Sean