[ANN] FTP and WebDAV Plugins for Pharo's FileSystem

[ANN] FTP and WebDAV Plugins for Pharo's FileSystem

Udo Schneider
All,

I just finished FTP and WebDAV plugins for Pharo's FileSystem. This
means you can now access remote FTP and WebDAV loactions with the exact
same FileSystem API you are using to access local disks.

The project lives on Smalltalk Hub:
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~UdoSchneider/FileSystemNetwork

Details in the project README or in a Blog entry:
http://readthesourceluke.blogspot.de/2014/12/ftp-and-webdav-plugins-for-pharos.html

Best Regards,

Udo

PS: Support for Netware & Rumpus FTP Servers as well as S3 support is
next :-)

Re: [ANN] FTP and WebDAV Plugins for Pharo's FileSystem

hernanmd
This is really good work.
Thank you for sharing,

Hernán

All,

I just finished FTP and WebDAV plugins for Pharo's FileSystem. This means you can now access remote FTP and WebDAV loactions with the exact same FileSystem API you are using to access local disks.

The project lives on Smalltalk Hub:
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~UdoSchneider/FileSystemNetwork

Details in the project README or in a Blog entry:
http://readthesourceluke.blogspot.de/2014/12/ftp-and-webdav-plugins-for-pharos.html

Best Regards,

Udo

PS: Support for Netware & Rumpus FTP Servers as well as S3 support is next :-)

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: [ANN] FTP and WebDAV Plugins for Pharo's FileSystem

HilaireFernandes
Thanks to share!

Hilaire

--