[ANN] Fading Splash Goodie

1 message Options

[ANN] Fading Splash Goodie

Esteban A. Maringolo-2
Hi,

    I've recently published an small goodie for Dolphin XP.

    It is an alternate splash view (subclass of Splash), which supports a
fadeIn and fadeOut effect. It comes with an alternative splash for the
default Dolphin, to enable it, replace
DevelopmentSessionManager>>splashShellClass by the one below:

DevelopmentSessionManager>>splashShellClass
"Private - Answer the class of splash shell to display on startup, or nil
for no splash."

    ^Smalltalk at: #DolphinFadingSplash ifAbsent: [Smalltalk at:
#DolphinSplash ifAbsent: []]

    It's available at: http://www.smalltalking.net/Goodies/Dolphin/

    Please report bugs and suggerences to my email.

    Best regards.

--

Esteban.