[ANN:] FamixDiff and OrionMerge

Anne Etien
Hi,

If you have to compare two MooseModels, we got tools for you.

We created the ConfigurationOf FamixDiff and OrionMerge.
- FamixDiff enables to do a diff between two MooseModels (or one OrionModel and a MooseModel). The result is a set of changes between the two models.
- OrionMerge takes this set of changes and creates a versioned OrionModel by applying the Orion action associated to each change. The result is thus an OrionModel corresponding to the target model of the diff, but taking less space of memory since its benefits from the way of Orion to manage model (between two versions, only the modified entities are stored. A clever system enables to access each entity whatever, it has been modified or not).

More information about Orion can be found there http://www.moosetechnology.org/tools/orion

I hope it is understandable.

So if you need to use them, please don't hesitate.
Anne

Re: [ANN:] FamixDiff and OrionMerge

Tudor Girba-2
This is really great.

Doru

More information about Orion can be found thereĀ http://www.moosetechnology.org/tools/orion

I hope it is understandable.

So if you need to use them, please don't hesitate.
Anne

"Every thing has its own flow"