[ANN] Free Seaside-Hosting online

Adrian Lienhard
Hi all,

netstyle.ch and ESUG are pleased to finally announce the new Seaside
hosting service located at

        <http://www.seasidehosting.st/>
Seaside-Hosting is a free hosting service for non-commercial Seaside
applications. This service provides a simple to use web interface
with FTP access to set up and run your Seaside applications. It
allows you to put your own application online within minutes. The
service is a Seaside application and is itself running on Seaside-
Hosting too.

Seaside-Hosting currently offers 128 MB of file-space for saving the
Squeak web-application image and static files, e.g., pictures or
style sheets which you want to use as part of your application.

For general discussion we propose to use the Seaside mailing list.
For specific questions or problems please contact us directly at
<[hidden email]>.

Enjoy,
Adrian

Re: [ANN] Free Seaside-Hosting online

Pablo Iaria
Thank you very much guys for bringing this initiative online!!

Pablo.-

On 2/22/06, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> netstyle.ch and ESUG are pleased to finally announce the new Seaside
> hosting service located at
>
>         <http://www.seasidehosting.st/>
> Seaside-Hosting is a free hosting service for non-commercial Seaside
> applications. This service provides a simple to use web interface
> with FTP access to set up and run your Seaside applications. It
> allows you to put your own application online within minutes. The
> service is a Seaside application and is itself running on Seaside-
> Hosting too.
>
> Seaside-Hosting currently offers 128 MB of file-space for saving the
> Squeak web-application image and static files, e.g., pictures or
> style sheets which you want to use as part of your application.
>
> For general discussion we propose to use the Seaside mailing list.
> For specific questions or problems please contact us directly at
> <[hidden email]>.
>
> Enjoy,
> Adrian

Re: [ANN] Free Seaside-Hosting online

Lukas Renggli
> Can you describe the hardware that's running the service.
> Things like RAM, network connection, etc., to give a reference
> point for comparing.

Seaside-Hosting is running on a IBM BladeCenter HS20 2 x 3.0 GHz XEON
4 GB RAM HW RAID 2. I am not quite sure about the network connection,
but it is something like 4 MB/s.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
netstyle.ch GmbH, Terrassenweg 18, CH-3012 Bern

Re: [ANN] Free Seaside-Hosting online

Jason Rogers-4
MOST EXCELLENT!! Thanks to everyone who had a part in making this available!

On 2/22/06, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> netstyle.ch and ESUG are pleased to finally announce the new Seaside
> hosting service located at
>
>         <http://www.seasidehosting.st/>
> Seaside-Hosting is a free hosting service for non-commercial Seaside
> applications. This service provides a simple to use web interface
> with FTP access to set up and run your Seaside applications. It
> allows you to put your own application online within minutes. The
> service is a Seaside application and is itself running on Seaside-
> Hosting too.
>
> Seaside-Hosting currently offers 128 MB of file-space for saving the
> Squeak web-application image and static files, e.g., pictures or
> style sheets which you want to use as part of your application.
>
> For general discussion we propose to use the Seaside mailing list.
> For specific questions or problems please contact us directly at
> <[hidden email]>.
>
> Enjoy,
> Adrian
> Adrian Lienhard
> netstyle.ch GmbH, Terrassenweg 18, CH-3012 Bern
> T +41 31 356 42 56, F +41 31 356 42 57
> http://www.netstyle.ch  mailto:[hidden email]

--
Jason Rogers

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
    Proverbs 29:18