[ANN} FunSqueak is coming to 4.6

Edgar De Cleene
For now, have loaded OSProcess and CommandShell, plus the classic
MorphicGames re-created.

Also have my MultimediaMonticello (old ProcustesEnd) for you can load things
like my MorphicPuzzle.

I listen to request for put your favorite projects into.

Edgar

FunSqueak4.6 (36K) Download Attachment
tty

Re: [ANN} FunSqueak is coming to 4.6

tty
Edgar, thank you for your work on this.

---- On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 04:57:35 -0700 Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote ----

For now, have loaded OSProcess and CommandShell, plus the classic
MorphicGames re-created.

Also have my MultimediaMonticello (old ProcustesEnd) for you can load things
like my MorphicPuzzle.

I listen to request for put your favorite projects into.

Edgar

Re: [ANN} FunSqueak is coming to 4.6

Edgar De Cleene
Re: [squeak-dev] [ANN} FunSqueak is coming to 4.6

On 3/20/14, 9:28 AM, "gettimothy" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Edgar, thank you for your work on this.

---- On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 04:57:35 -0700 Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote ----

For now, have loaded OSProcess and CommandShell, plus the classic
MorphicGames re-created.

Also have my MultimediaMonticello (old ProcustesEnd) for you can load things
like my MorphicPuzzle.

I listen to request for put your favorite projects into.

Edgar

Thanks, just loaded Connectors also.
Ask for your project  and I try to have also.

Edgar

Re: [ANN} FunSqueak is coming to 4.6

Tobias Pape
Hey Edgar,

On 20.03.2014, at 14:43, Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 3/20/14, 9:28 AM, "gettimothy" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Edgar, thank you for your work on this.
>>
>> ---- On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 04:57:35 -0700 Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote ----
>>
>>> For now, have loaded OSProcess and CommandShell, plus the classic
>>> MorphicGames re-created.
>>>
>>> Also have my MultimediaMonticello (old ProcustesEnd) for you can load things
>>> like my MorphicPuzzle.
>>>
>>> I listen to request for put your favorite projects into.
>>>
>>> Edgar
>
> Thanks, just loaded Connectors also.
> Ask for your project  and I try to have also.
Are you also interested in games?
https://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/projects/olpc/index.html

Best
        -Tobias

signature.asc (1K) Download Attachment

On 3/20/14, 10:47 AM, "Tobias Pape" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Are you also interested in games?
> https://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/projects/olpc/index.html
>
> Best
> -Tobias

Yes, off course and plan to put in the image several nice projects coming of
www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de.

Thanks to all working for have Squeak alive again.

Edgar

Re: [ANN} FunSqueak is coming to 4.6

Edgar De Cleene

On 3/20/14, 10:47 AM, "Tobias Pape" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Are you also interested in games?
> https://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/projects/olpc/index.html
>
> Best
> -Tobias
http://squeakros.org/PetConnect

Seems FunSqueak understand sars coming from here ...

Edgar

Re: [ANN} FunSqueak is coming to 4.6

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator