[ANN] Grafoscopio is now also an indexed publication

[ANN] Grafoscopio is now also an indexed publication

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2

Hi,

I would like to share with you the recent acceptation of Grafoscopio in the Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS), which makes it also an indexed publication. More details at:

http://joss.theoj.org/papers/10.21105/joss.00251

I would like to thank Serge Stinchwich  (from this community) and Arfon Smith (from JOSS) for reviewing the software and helping me with the publication process.

Cheers,

Offray

===

About JOSS (http://joss.theoj.org/about)

"The Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS) is a developer friendly journal for research software packages.

[...] The Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS) is an academic journal (ISSN 2475-9066) with a formal peer review process that is designed to improve the quality of the software submitted. Upon acceptance into JOSS, a CrossRef DOI is minted and we list your paper on the JOSS website."

===

Re: [ANN] Grafoscopio is now also an indexed publication

Stephane Ducasse-3
well done.

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 12:58 AM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to share with you the recent acceptation of Grafoscopio in the
> Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS), which makes it also an indexed
> publication. More details at:
>
> http://joss.theoj.org/papers/10.21105/joss.00251
>
> I would like to thank Serge Stinchwich  (from this community) and Arfon
> Smith (from JOSS) for reviewing the software and helping me with the
> publication process.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Offray
>
> ===
>
> About JOSS (http://joss.theoj.org/about)
>
> "The Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS) is a developer friendly journal
> for research software packages.
>
> [...] The Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS) is an academic journal
> (ISSN 2475-9066) with a formal peer review process that is designed to
> improve the quality of the software submitted. Upon acceptance into JOSS, a
> CrossRef DOI is minted and we list your paper on the JOSS website."
>
> ===

Re: [ANN] Grafoscopio is now also an indexed publication

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Thanks Stephan,

As told many times. This community has been really empowering to
prototype the artifacts for my PhD (which is *not* in software [1]). Is
good to count with such proactive and helpful community.

[1] http://www.doctoradoendiseno.com/en

This learning process is just starting.

Cheers,

Offray

On 28/10/17 09:27, Stephane Ducasse wrote:

> well done.
>

> On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 12:58 AM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to share with you the recent acceptation of Grafoscopio in the
>> Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS), which makes it also an indexed
>> publication. More details at:
>>
>> http://joss.theoj.org/papers/10.21105/joss.00251
>>
>> I would like to thank Serge Stinchwich  (from this community) and Arfon
>> Smith (from JOSS) for reviewing the software and helping me with the
>> publication process.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Offray
>>
>> ===
>>
>> About JOSS (http://joss.theoj.org/about)
>>
>> "The Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS) is a developer friendly journal
>> for research software packages.
>>
>> [...] The Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS) is an academic journal
>> (ISSN 2475-9066) with a formal peer review process that is designed to
>> improve the quality of the software submitted. Upon acceptance into JOSS, a
>> CrossRef DOI is minted and we list your paper on the JOSS website."
>>
>> ===

Re: [ANN] Grafoscopio is now also an indexedpublication

aglynn42

Btw, thank you personally.  In another project I’ve started to use both Grafoscopio itself (from a developer perspective) but also programmatically to improve that project.  Hopefully I’ll be able to release that project soon (i.e. in the next couple of weeks) and you’ll be able to see how Grafoscopio improvise it, but also how it increases the capabilities of Grafoscopio.

Andrew Glynn

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Por favor, disculpa mi brevedad.