[ANN] Graveyard20 repository created

EstebanLM
Hi,

I created a graveyard for packages removed from 2.0.
It is at:

The purpose of the graveyard is to keep removed packages to allow users to migrate their code.
Sadly, not all packages removed will be there, because there are some so willing to live that the only way to remove them is to kill them definitively (one example of this is SystemChangeNotifier... is so dead that it is impossible to make a come back... not as a ghost, not as a zombie... and certainly not as an obsolete ;) )

The first inhabitant is, of course, the old FileDirectory.

NOTICE: Since this is just a "pre-heaven (or hell)" status for those packages, most probably is that they will degrade and become earth really soon, so... don't expect them to work forever.

ok, that's enough of dead (and bad) metaphors... enjoy :)

Esteban

Re: [ANN] Graveyard20 repository created

abergel
This is an excellent idea!!!!

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu