[ANN] Headless support for Cog Cocoa VM

12

Re: [ANN] Headless support for Cog Cocoa VM

Nicolas Cellier
You don't know the power of the dark side...

At least, I think there is one known uncompatibility which is ready to be solved
http://code.google.com/p/cog/issues/detail?id=93

Nicolas

2013/1/23 Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]>:

> On 23 January 2013 16:06, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> yes... in short time we need to be able to run llvm compiled vms even in older (10.5, 6) OSX versions... it cannot be so hard, after all, is just a compiler :)
>>
> hehe.. keep a good spirit and hope :)
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko.

Re: [ANN] Headless support for Cog Cocoa VM

Stéphane Ducasse
> You don't know the power of the dark side…

No Lukriano I'm not your father

Re: [ANN] Headless support for Cog Cocoa VM

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi guys. For those who had a crash with the VM I attached previously, you can try now with the just released Pharo VM from the Pharo CI server:

This VM has already included the headless support and should work for OSX >= 10.6. The only change is to set the flag LSBackgroundOnly of Info.plist to true.

If there is some problem, please let me know.

Esteban: thanks for fixing the VM built and for integrating my changes :)

Best regards,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com