[ANN] HeySql - a mini db-orm for Postgres

[ANN] HeySql - a mini db-orm for Postgres

Petter
Hi, nice to meet you all :)

As my first Smalltalk attempt I have written a mini orm for Postgres, based on the P3-library.

Some features:

- Closely connected to sql
- Easy to use
- Runtime compiled methods based on server side statements
- Generated methods for insert, update on method objects
- Generate tables

It can be found here:

https://github.com/pegesund/heysql

I did also write something about the code, Pharo and what I think on my kind-of-blog, if anyone is interested:

https://ramblings.work/posts/2019-02-10-heysql.html

Best regards,

Petter Egesund

Re: [ANN] HeySql - a mini db-orm for Postgres

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Petter Egesund wrote
> Hi, nice to meet you all :)

Code submission is a wonderful way to meet ha ha. Thanks!

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: [ANN] HeySql - a mini db-orm for Postgres

Petter
Hehe, there is no better way than the code way :)

Just stumbled upon your github, Sean. Really a lot of nice stuff!

Petter