[ANN] Hyperspace v2.0.0 [v2.0.0] released!

[ANN] Hyperspace v2.0.0 [v2.0.0] released!

Buenos Aires Smalltalk

Hyperspace, a couple of facilities on top of Zinc HTTP Components reached it's v2.0.0 version.

Breaking Changes

  • Pharo 6.1 is no longer supported.
  • Updated Buoy to v6

Non Breaking Changes

  • Use GitHub actions and CodeCov
  • Use the new comparison affordances on Buoy

Regards,

The Buenos Aires Smalltalk team